Monday, August 14, 2017

June 20 2017

Well looking back on these two transfers I will say I learned a lot, probably more than I thought was possible, I can bear testimony that true learning happens in the field of struggle. Some of the many things I learned was charity. there was many times were a sore rebuking was just and would get the point across, maybe even make me feel better, but was not needed. Rather what was needed was "A soft answer" to "(turn) away wrath", this helped people know that rather
than me being their to manage them I was there to lift them and help them. But I think on the flip side of the coin I learned to speak the truth with what the mission rules were and how I felt about them quoting psalms 15: 32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. I have never
been one to tell people they needed to do a better job, my mind set was always "this is your mission, waste it if you want and see what the Lord has in store for you". But I realized that is a selfish mindset, in Ezekiel 33:6it says  "But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the
sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand." My mind set was hurting them and me at the same time, so I learned to
be the watchmen for my fellow brother and sister. I think I also learned not to be so down on myself when things out of my control go wrong, because then I'm not useful when the going really gets tough. It's a gospel progression I guess, you think you know what you are doing but then you find out your wrong and you need to be better. But that's all she wrote guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment